Mark your calendars!
Cobb EMC's 80th Annual Meeting will be held Saturday, September 15, 2018, at Jim R. Miller Park. Check out photos from last year's meeting and save the date.
Key dates and deadlines
- May 25: Terms for directors of districts 2, 3 and 9 will be expiring at the Annual Meeting. Nomination petitions for Director elections must be submitted (Sec. 3.07).
- June 7: Member sponsored bylaw amendments must be submitted (Sec. 10.01).
- August 10: Written notice must be received from any member desiring to exceed the 5 minute speaking limitation for the Annual Meeting (Sec. 2.12).
*There are several other deadlines and requirements applicable to the Annual Meeting that are contained in the Bylaws. Members are encouraged to review Cobb EMC’s Bylaws and to contact Kevan Espy if you have any questions about the Annual Meeting or any deadline or requirement related to the Annual Meeting.
Director election in 2018
SECTION 3.06. Notice of Expiring Director Terms.
- District 2: Rudy Underwood
- District 3: Kelly Bodner
- District 9: Eric Broadwell
Have a question or just want to chat with a Cobb EMC member care representative?