Mark your calendars!
Cobb EMC's 79th Annual Meeting will be held Saturday, September 16, 2017, at Jim R. Miller Park. Check out photos of last year's event, and save the date.
Nominees for director election in 2017
SECTION 3.06. Notice of Expiring Director Terms.
- District 1 – Edward Crowell
- District 6 – David Tennant
- District 7 – Malcolm Swanson
Key dates and deadlines
- May 26: Terms for directors of districts 1, 6 and 7 will be expiring at the Annual Meeting. Nomination petitions for Director elections must be submitted (Sec. 3.07).
- June 8: Member sponsored bylaw amendments must be submitted (Sec. 10.01).
- August 11: Notice must be received from any member desiring to exceed the 5 minute speaking limitation for the Annual Meeting (Sec. 2.12).
*There are several other deadlines and requirements applicable to the Annual Meeting that are contained in the Bylaws. Members are encouraged to review Cobb EMC’s Bylaws and to contact Kevan Espy at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the Annual Meeting or any deadline or requirement related to the Annual Meeting.
See what the Annual Meeting is all about!
Check out last year's Annual Meeting fun and plan to join us this year.
Have a question or just want to chat with a Cobb EMC member care representative?